SUBSTITUTE PLAYER REQUEST POLICY
In the event a rostered Player(s) is not able to participate in a LEAGUE OR NON LEAGUE GAME WITHIN THE DISTRICT WITH ANOTHER DISTRICT 8 TEAM, a substitute Player may play in place of the rostered Player provided your team has less than 10 Skaters
- The substitute Player is not from a higher level team classification.
- The substitute Player is acquired from within the local association district or region.
- The substitute Player must wear the jersey from his/her home team
- The substitute Player must abide by the player rest rules as stated in Youth Rules, Section VIII, Para J.
- Substituting does not interfere with activities of his/her home team
- Substitute Player may play ONLY if rostered Players are not able to play.
- Must have the approval of the District Director
- SUBSTITUTE PLAYERS ARE NOT ALLOWED OUTSIDE DISTRICT 8 GAMES OTHER THAN THE MH GOALIE SUBSTITUTION RULE
- SUBSTITUTE PLAYERS ARE NOT ALOWED FOR INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENTS OR POST SEASON PLAY
- A PLAYER CAN ONLY SUBSTITUTE 2 TIMES FOR THE SAME TEAM IN A SEASON
Note: District, Regional and State Tournament play are covered under Youth Rules, Section VI, Para. C THE MINNESOTA HOCKEY FORM MUST BE COMPLETED AND APPROVED PRIOR TO ANY TOURNAMENT GAME.