SUBSTITUTE GOALIE REQUEST POLICY
In the event a rostered goalie(s) is not able to participate in a league game, non league game, invitational tournament,or District Tournament game, which are Minnesota Hockey sanctioned events, a substitute goalie may play in place of the rostered goalie provided;
- The substitute goalie is not from a higher level team Classifications
- The substitute goalie is acquired from within their local association, district 8 league, or region.
- The substitute goalie must wear the jersey from his/her home team
- The substitute goalie must abide by the player rest rules as stated in Youth Rules, Section VIII, Para J.
- Substituting does not interfere with activities of his/her home team. (Provide a copy of both teams calendars for requested date(s) )
- Substitute goalie may play ONLY if rostered goalies are not able to play.
- MUST HAVE APPROVAL OF THE DISTRICT DIRECTOR
Note: District, Regional and State Tournament play are covered under Youth Rules, Section VI, Para. C THE MINNESOTA HOCKEY FORM MUST BE COMPLETED AND APPROVED PRIOR TO ANY TOURNAMENT GAME.