All league games within District 8 will be conveniently preloaded into Game Sheet, ensuring that they are readily available for live scoring and data entry during the games. To facilitate this process, each association is responsible for offering an option for the HOME team to have access to the necessary device and volunteers who can efficiently enter data in real-time into Game Sheet. We are deeply appreciative of our partnership with state-of-the-art hockey programming and game recording systems, which greatly enhance the overall experience for players, coaches, and fans alike.
You can also use your own iPad if you wish. You can down load the app from Gamesheet. Here are the instructions:
- If you're on an iPad running iOS 12 or newer, open the Safari app and enter the following URL: https://gamesheet.app/ipad/install.
- If you're on an older iPad running iOS 9, 10, or 11 open the Safari app and go to https://gamesheet.app/ipad/beta/install.
- A window will open asking you to install. Say "yes" or "install" to the prompts and then click the home button.
- The app will install on your home screen. Look for this icon:
- If you are installing for the first time, you will need to “trust” GameSheet Inc. as an Apple Enterprise developer. To do this open the Settings app on the iPad: and navigate to: Settings → General→ Device Management → GameSheet Inc → Trust
- GameSheet should now be installed. Tap the icon to open the app and sign in using our League's iPad Access Key.
League Access Code